TweakBox would be the perfect app store for you once you read this article. Google Play Store might be the official app store for the Android devices but that doesn’t mean that it is the perfect app store for the Android users. As a user of you might have noticed that not all the apps are available in that store and also, there are many paid apps in it. When such a situation arrives, it becomes very necessary for the people to shift to a third party app store and one such excellent app store is the TweakBox. The apps which are not available in the App Store can be easily downloaded from TweakBox and apart from that it also gives an opportunity to its user to download paid apps for free. Before we get to know about the downloading procedure of TweakBox, it’s important for us to know about the features of the TweakBox.
TweakBox is a feature-rich app store and listed below are the awesome features of this app store.
- Easy to use: The app store has a very simple user-interface and therefore, it is very easy to use the app store. All you need to do is open the app store, then go to the category from where you want to download the app and once you find it install the app on your device.
- More than 2k+ apps: TweakBox is one of the largest app stores that have a maximum number of working apps. The apps present in the app store are placed in different categories for easy navigation.
- Apps can be downloaded for free: All the apps available in TweakBox are completely free to be downloaded. Even the paid apps of Google Play Store are available for free here. And it is possible to get free apps from TweakBox because it collects its revenue for Ads and Donations.
- Secure Platform: The app downloading procedure in TweakBox is protected with the help of the standard SSL encryption and therefore, you can be sure of the fact that you are on a secure platform to download the apps.
- Fast and Reliable: The developer of the app store has personally focused on the infrastructure of the app store to make sure that the apps are downloaded at a lightning speed. You don’t need to keep waiting for downloading your favorite apps.
- Great Design: It is a beautiful app that enhances the user experience. Browsing through apps in this beautiful app store is a pleasant experience.
Though not a feature, still it should be noted that it has a huge base of user satisfaction. More than 7 million of people have downloaded this app store and all of them are completely satisfied with their experience in TweakBox. Now that you know about the features of the TweakBox, it’s time for me to tell you the downloading procedure of the app in your device. Both the Android and iOS users can download TweakBox in their devices.
Download TweakBox for iOS
Follow these simple steps to download TweakBox for iOS:
Step 1: Open Safari browser in your device.
Step 2: Click here to download TweakBox for iOS.
Step 3: A special mobile version of the download page of the TweakBox will be available for you, at the bottom of the page; there is a ‘UP’ icon.
Step 4: You now need to click on the ‘Add to the home screen’.
Step 5: Name the app as ‘TweakBox’.
Step 6: Close the Safari browser.
After the closing the Safari browser, go to the home screen and you will be able to see the app icon of TweakBox on your home screen. After opening the app store, you can download your favorite apps.
Now that you know how to download the TweakBox for iOS, let me quickly tell you how to download the app to your Android device.
Download TweakBox for Android
Step 1: Click here to download TweakBox for Android.
Step 2: Toggle on the ‘Unknown Source’ to download this app from outside Google Play Store.
Step 3: Open the official website of TweakBox.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Download’ tab and wait for downloading process to be completed.
Step 5: Open the downloaded APK file and give the necessary permission by clicking on ‘Install’.
After completing the fourth step, the TweakBox app will be available for use in your Android smartphone.