Towelroot is a small utility that can help you root your device with just the press of a button.The app was developed by a popular developer and computer enthusiast Geohot. With this app, you can easily root your device without any inconvenient. Towelroot comes inbuilt with everything pre-done just to make they are the user experience must better and improved.
- Usefulness: People new to the world of installing custom roms and applying various customizations and tweaks to their Android devices are intimated by the process of rooting them. While there are complicated ways of doing it, it can also be done in the press of a button with the help of Towelroot.
- Vast Support: Towelroot also supports a large variety of devices so chances of your phone getting rooted is very thick. One of the best thing about it is that it comes in a very small size so people with slow internet connections can rejoice.
- Quick Updates: Towelroot provides the best kind of updates to root strategies making it one of the most successful rooting methods in the market right now.
- Click here to download TowelRoot app.
- Now simple install it any allowing permission from your phone settings.
- Once permission is granted you are all set to install it.
- Towelroot would be installed now.
- Once done you are all set to use it.
- Now enjoy rooting your device using TowelRoot.
Now that you have been introduced to this fantastic utility, let’s look at the process of actually doing it:
Steps for rooting your device
- (Important) Go to settings>security>activate unknown sources to allow installing of third party apps which are not available in play store.
- Download Towelroot apk. Click on the highlighted link to directly download the apk to your device.
- After downloading the apk,go to your downlad folder and install it.
- TowelRoot is installed so now run the app.
- Click on “make it ra1n”.
- If your device is compatible,your device will restart and will be rooted.Now,you are good to go!
Frequently asked questions, in case you are wondering about the safety of your device…
- Why root android? What are the pros?
There is a huge difference between a rooted and a non-rooted android device. Although rooting involves a small amount of risk if not done properly, it can also present a plethora of opportunities for you. Firstly, you can customize your android device and make it look the way you want it to be. You can change the ui, the fonts, colour of your status bar, color of your on screen buttons and many more. Apart from the ui, you can also go a little deeper and change the stock rom to something which provides more functionality. If you want to go all in, you can also perform various system level tweaks like tweaking your kernel to increase or decrease your SOC’s clock speeds. You can wipe the default storage partitions and modify them according to your needs. You can control where each app gets installed. Once you get root access you can also install amazing applications like Greenify, Titanium backup, Kernel auditor,busybox and several others!
- Will my warranty be void if I root my device?
Yes, generally the companies don’t allow rooting of your device for several reasons. The prime one being damage to the device due to the improper rooting procedure (don’t worry, Towelroot to the rescue).However, you won’t face a problem if you unroot your device. They won’t notice a thing.
To sum it up, rooting your android device have never been easier. There are many one tap root solutions in the market but Towelroot is one of the best currently. In case you are a beginner or a professional, you can rely on Towelroot for rooting your device.